Article Ideas

One of the two ideas that I have for the article that I have to do, is to discuss the topic of whether we are doing more work to clean up the beaches than to put out trash, thus resulting in a steady trend of cleaner beaches in San Diego.  This article idea seems a lot easier to research, and I am almost thinking of making a movie out of it, which would include me going out to one of the surfrider beach cleanups and interview people about the beaches and the rates of the trash.


Some Websites that I have found on beach pollution are,
San Diego Coast Keeper

The second Idea that I have seems a little more unrealistic to me.  It seems unrealistic because of the research that would have to be done, and the factual inaccuracy that it would incur.  The idea would be how the beaches would be in 1000 years, then 10,000 years, and so on.  There will alwas be odd statistics saying that it is rising 2 cm a year or 4 inches every year, interfering statistics like this is what throws off research for a project such as this, which is why I am a little skeptical about the possibilities of this project.

Some websites I have found on Global warming and the Seas rising are,
New York Times

0 comments: